• Super soft, high stretch neoprene.
• Fire Fleece™ lining.
• Double glued and double (interior & exterior) stitched seams provide longevity, confidence, and performance in the most demanding conditions.
• Henderson’s patterns have evolved over 50 years from USA standards. Every TherMAXX wetsuit style is patterned, cut, sewn and fitted in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing.
• Sophisticated styling with a technical edge.
• Velcro®-resistant outer fabric.
• PK G-Lock zipper with colored teeth. (3, 5, and 7mm only)
• 8mm domed spine pad.
• Titanium-infused lamination adhesive.
• Embossed DuraTex® stretch knee pad.
• 10-year Limited Warranty.
Find a Dealer
1. Neoprene Core: As in all wetsuits the Neoprene Core is the heart of the product. Henderson utilizes a proprietary neoprene formula developed exclusively for Henderson. This formula combines a low modulus with superior memory in a microcell structure, ensuring every TherMAXX Wetsuit will maintain its thickness and superior warmth and comfort over many years of service.
2.Exterior Fabric Laminate: The exterior laminate is made of an advanced synthetic nylon/Lycra® blend. The laminate must support the internal neoprene core in order to provide the optimum stretch. If the exterior laminate stretches too much, the neoprene core will fracture; not enough stretch, and the wetsuit will feel stiff and uncomfortable. TherMAXX provides 250% stretch, a perfect amount of flexibility to make it comfortable, but not too much stretch, which would allow the suit to balloon, allowing coldwater entry. The exterior laminate is also pill-resistant. Pilling occurs when wetsuits are exposed to hook and loop style fasteners, non-slip swim platforms on dive boats, BCD’s and other dive gear worn along with the wetsuit. No high stretch wetsuit is ”pill proof”, but TherMAXX will resist pilling and abrasion significantly better than other wetsuit laminates.
3.Titanum Laminate layer: Using a very special process, Titanium powder is combined with a special ultra stretch adhesive material to create an external titanium thermal barrier between the nylon fabric laminate and the neoprene core.
4.Fire Fleece Interior Lining: Every TherMAXX wetsuit is internally lined with Henderson’s exclusive Fire Fleece. Fire Fleece is an ultra high stretch, low pile, synthetic fleece which is incredibly soft, and comfortable. Its luxurious feel and plush comfort will add a new dimension to your diving experience. Fire Fleece minimizes water transfer throughout the wetsuit resulting in a warmer and more comfortable dive adventure.
T805MB-44-SIZE – 1.5mm – BLACK/BLUE Sizes: XS-3XL, ML, LL
T830MB-01-SIZE – 3mm – BLACK Sizes: XS-3XL
T850MB-01-SIZE – 5mm – BLACK
T870MB-01-SIZE – 7mm – BLACK Sizes: XS-3XL
T830MB-44-SIZE – 3mm – BLACK/BLUE
T850MB-44-SIZE – 5mm – BLACK/BLUE
T870MB-44-SIZE – 7mm – BLACK/BLUE – XS-3XL